Stan Lee on Marvel OTPs
So basically Stan Lee ships everyone with anyone.
God hath spoken.
Inspired by the many complaints i’ve received of older Lilo’s resemblance to Nani.
this is so cute omg
Glen Keane’s 7 Animation Essentials
1. Make a Positive Statement
- Do not be ambiguous in your approach.
- Thumbnail until you have that clear approach and conviction.
- Be bold and decisive.
2. Animate From the Heart
- Feel your drawings.
- Let your action be an extension of how you believe the character feels.
- Put yourself in the place of the character your animating- associate.
3. Make Expressions and Attitudes Real and Living
- Focus on the eyes and eyebrows, mouth and cheeks.
- Always lead with the eyes.
- Be sure the eyes are solid and placed securely in the head.
- Study your own attitudes. Ask yourself, “Does this drawing feel the way my face feels?”
4. Draw As If You Were Sculpting
- Describe the forms in dimension.
- Understand the character design in 3D.
5. Animate the Forces
- Allow the momentum of and already animated movement to suggest the next drawing.
- Draw the leading edge of forces.
6. Visualize and Feel Dialogue
- Be sure you are truly capturing the inflection, volume and tone of the dialog with proper mouth shapes.
- What is the essence of your scene, your action, your expression — what is indispensable in communicating your thought?
What are those?
"Mr. Stark was adamant that these suits can’t exist anywhere else, don’t exist anywhere else, never will exist anywhere else, and won’t for at least five to ten years, and here we are in Monaco realizing, uh-oh, these suits exist now."
have you ever seen a numbat’s tonguenow you’ve seen a numbat’s tongue
now i’ve seen a numbat
A look back at some of the best “Jesus Christ Jesse” faces from Breaking Bad.
Staring at this for 10 minutes has been the best decision I’ve made all week.
Favourite People: Jason Bateman
↳ "There was a time in my life - it was a solid two and a half years - that I went commando, and for some reason those two and a half years are the exact two and a half years of Arrested Development. So, in every episode you see of Arrested Development I want you to know that beneath the khakis there is nothing but skin and a little bit of hair."
These Victors are angry, Katniss. They’ll say anything to try and stop the Games.